Friday 18 May 2012

Happy Friday.

It's Friday and that can only mean one thing...a new challenge over at Glitter Geeks, and this week the theme is "Polkadots". This gave me another great excuse to use one of my favourite Sugar Nellie stamps and the delicious Limited Edition Summer colours of Promarkers, as if I need an excuse to play ;)

Hope you like the card.


Ingredients;
Stamp - Sugar Nellie.
Coloured with Promarkers and Fleximarkers, glitter accents with Sakura Clear star.
Circles embossing folder.
Papers and gems from stash.

I have made a few other cards this week, so be prepared for more than one blog post ;)

Have a fab weekend,
Carol xx






1 comment:

  1. Its a gorgeous image and the colours are fantastic. Really like the layout too xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x