Friday 1 June 2012

Is it a bird? Is it a plane?

No it's Captain Marvel :) This weeks challenge over at Glitter Geeks is "Superheroes" and here is my DT card complete with WOW, Bang and POWS.


I experimented with digital download papers and am really pleased with the result. Captain Marvel is coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers, I made the sentiment myself and cut it out using a speech bubble die. 

Hope you like the card.


I would like to enter him into the following challenges;
Aud Sentiments Challenge  - Any Sentiment.
S J Papercrafts - All about the boys, plus something old from your stash(the speech bubble die)
I love Promarkers - must use promarkers and a digi.
Little darlings Challenges - boy card.
Stampin' Royalty - Masculine.


5 comments:

  1. What a perfect card for that special "Super Hero" in our lives. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us for our Aud Sentiment's "Any Sentiment" challenge! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a super image. Smashing card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and great image!! Thanks for sharing at I ♥ Promarkers and good luck!! Hugs Hazel xx

    PS. I have candy if you're interested!!
    http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2002/04/my-better-late-than-never-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a smasher of a card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha, great card, I love how bold it is, and the sentiment on the speech bubble is a fab idea! Thanks for joining us at SJ Crafts! x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x