Sunday 12 August 2012

Another first for me

And this time it is a digital scrapbook page.  I keep seeing awesome scrapbook pages, and decided it was time to make the leap into digi scrapbooking.  I love the Sarah Hurley kits, so cute and so much fun.  I used the Steampunk digi kit to create this page of my hubby at the Guinness Factory in Dublin on his birthday.


I get the feeling I will be making a *lot* more :oD

I would like to enter it into the following challenges;
Ruby's Rainbow - Anything but a card
Scrap-Creations - 'D' - Digikit, hubbys favourite Drink


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous LO!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby’s Rainbow challenges for our * Anything but a card * challenge

    Hope you will join us again
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fabulous page!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x