Tuesday 4 September 2012

Naughty or Nice??

Now for me that is a toughie to answer!! Now that the Sarah Hurley Lookbook is launched I can blog some of the cards I have made for it using the Santa's Workshop Christmas Kit. I had great fun making cards with this kit. There are fabulous papers, sentiments, embellishements and digi stamps.


I have layered up some of the papers and digi stamps(there are even pre-coloured one, so ideal for quick cards) and added some sparklies on the snowflakes :D

Hope you are enjoying the Christmas cards, and they inspire you to make some.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges;
Aud Sentiments - Christmas is Coming
Sassy Studio Designs - Christmas Carol(Santa Clause is Coming to Town)


1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I love the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at DTBST!!

    Christy
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x