Monday 28 January 2013

More than one type of shower.

For a change in Scotland, there is more than one type of shower happening. Yes it is raining, but I am talking about a baby shower.
 
I was asked to make a card for a baby shower, with neutral colours as the make of baby isn't known yet ;-)
 
I opted to play on the "shower" part, and used a die and some white pearlescent paper to make fluffy clouds, with cute shapes coming out from under the clouds. I used card candi and stamped on them with a wee alphabet stamp set I have.
 
I love trying different cards, and I am very pleased with the outcome.


I hope you like this, and that it inspires you to try something different.



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, a baby shower is certainly more welcome than the current downpour!
    C xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x