Monday 11 March 2013

Spring has sprung.

Only in name though, we had heavy snow in Glasgow yesterday and it is now thawing out nicely and there is even a big bright yellow thing in the sky...not quite sure what it is though!
 
This fortnights challenge over at Digi Sketch Challenges is "Easter/Spring", and the lucky winner will receive $6 from SK Digis.  I opted to use Love Birds for my card and coloured them in to look like blue tits.

 
Ingredients
Digi paper
Die cuts and punch
Sentiment stamp and punch from Stampin Up!
Coloured with Flexmarkers and Promarkers
Gems, twine and blue card from stash.
 
 
I hope you will pop over and join us.
 
I would like to enter the following challenges;
ABC Challenges - "In the air"
Crafty Boots  - Old, new, borrowed, blue.(Old punch, new Stampin Up, borrowed easel, blue papers)
Digi Makeover - Easter/spring
Eureka Stamps - Spring has sprung
One Stitch At A Time - Anything goes(Use a digi)
Avadares - Easter or spring
The Paper Shelter - Punches & dies.
 
 
 

 

 

14 comments:

  1. Love your card with the cute birdhouse background paper, darling birdcage and of course an SKdigi image! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, I love how your background paper coordinates perfectly.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love birds too. This is darling and I love the bird cage too.

    Thanks for sharing this at Avadares for our last challenge.

    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful spring card, Carol. Love the pastel colors and pretty birds on it. It feels like a spring.
    Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Digi Makeover Challenge - I hope you'll join with us again.
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the uncluttered design and the pretty colours.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful... Love all that blue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this pretty card - such gorgeous die cuts - thank you for playing along at The Paper Shelter this week hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I love the cute image and beautiful paper. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Good luck.Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card love the image and DP.
    Thanks for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER Challenge this week, hope we see you again soon.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!! That is a cute image!! I love that birdcage too!! Fantastic colors! Thanks for joining us at One Stitch At A Time!! Good luck! I hope I see you again next week!!

    - Susan, DT @ OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cage! Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing with us this week at One Stitch At A Time! Hope to see you next week!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's such a sweet bird image, and I like your choice of DP for this card. The bird house is such a great decorative element for this design! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute card! I love the little birdie paper and the sweet image that you used. Thanks for joining us at Digi Makeover!
    <3 Emily L.-DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that paper with your sweet image! That birdcage embellie is the bomb! Thanks for joining us this week at 'ABC' Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x