Tuesday 30 April 2013

Moustache you a question?

Are you as crazy about the moustache trend as I am? I adore them and can't get enough of them.  You can imagine how delighted I was when Sarah Hurley added moustache stamps to the range.  Last months "A Few of my Favourite Things" kit was simply fan"tash"tic :D, it was packed full of moustache papers, embellishments and this fab sentiment and a moustache stamp. I also have the Odds & Ends Stamp Set which is choc full of yummy stamps.  I decided to make my own backing paper using the 'tash stamp and popped the sentiment onto some 1mm foam to give the card dimension.


Ingredients
Moustache Stamp & Sentiment - Sarah Hurley, A Few of My Favourite Things Kit
Memento Ink and pen
Silver paper from The Papeterie.

This week is a very exciting week for us all, as the third edition of LookBook goes live and it will be full of inspiration to get you making beautiful things using Sarahs amazing ranges.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x