Sunday 12 January 2014

Fan-tashe-tic Day!

Today was the first post from the Sarah Hurley Design Team on the new Sarah Hurley 365 Blog and I was the lucky DT member picked to do it. You will find my fan-tashe-tic post and all the details here.

I won't go into all the details on here, I will pop the pictures on and the ingredients and hope you wander over to the Sarah Hurley 365 Blog for a proper look.


I love the fact the bookmark can be detached easily from the card and used seperately.

 Ingredients
Gentleman's Accesories Silhouette File

I hope you can pop over to the blog and would love it if you could leave a comment.Thanks for popping by.

I would like to enter the following challenges;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x