Tuesday 6 May 2014

Anything Goes at Sarah Hurley 365

Hello, I'm running a day behind with my blog post, but yesterday over at the Sarah Hurley 365 Blog a new challenge was launched with the theme of "Anything Goes" This theme always excites me as there is no limit to using your imagination, and you can see that from my lovely teamies creations.

I decided to use my Cameo again and some of Sarah's Files from the Silhouette store to jazz up my boring old brown leather filofax. I used the Personal Organiser Set and the Days of the Week Tabs to make two sets of page dividers. 

I used papers from  A Few of My Favourite Things kit, and cut out the organisers, then took the untabbed file and merged the Days of the Week Tabs to make daily dividers. I popped some navy card behind the cut out days, to make them pop. Make sure you keep a wee eye on Sarah's Silhouette Store as there are new files being added.

Ingredients

I am really looking forward to getting my boring old filofax looking funky with these and hopefully it will encourage me to use it more too.




We look forward to seeing your creations over at Sarah Hurley 365 this month!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a good idea, thank you for the inspiration, my old organizer could do with a freshen up. I bought some page dividers for it recently but they were just plain white with coloured tabs. These are so much nicer.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x