Thursday 3 July 2014

Brace yourselves, it's catch up time!


Whoops, I've been very naughty and forgotten to blog a couple/few of my makes, so hold on tight there are going to be a few blogs posts coming your way!

My first one is the card I made for my Sarah Hurley DT Showcase, and I am really getting to grips with my Cameo and used that to make the main feature of this card.


I used the Cellphone/Mobile Phone file from Sarah Hurley, and picked a journalling card from an add on from AFOMFT Kit. I made my background using a speech bubble stamps from an AFOMFT Kit and the words come from Everyday Sayings Stamp Set. 



Ingredients
Speech bubble and Phone "screen" from  AFOMFT kits 
Memento Inks

I hope you like the card, full details are over on my post on the Sarah Hurley 365 Blog. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x