Wednesday 28 October 2015

Playing with Apple Blossom dies.

Hello, today I have some fabulous crafty news to share with you. I am delighted to announce I am on the Design Team for the fabulous Craft Stash website! How exciting is that? I know, I still can't believe it! Anyway, enough rambling lol, I was sent some gorgeous Apple Blossom Dies to play, I mean work with and I will share one of the cards just now.

I wanted to try something different for me, and those of you who follow my creations will know this is a whole new style for me.  I decided to use the Floral Nested Frame Dies and keep the focus on the dies and what they can create.  I went for a monochrome colour scheme too as I wanted the card to look classy and elegant, I hope I achieved that.



Ingredients
Stix2 Foam Pads, Pick Up Pencil, PVA Glue, Card Blank
Stampin Up Paper & Sentiment
Archival Ink
Pearlised Paper from The Papeterie


I know I will play a lot more with these Floral Nested Dies, they are £14.99 to buy and you can get 20% off your first order when you register for the Craft Stash Newsletter

Thanks for popping by today, I will be sharing a few more cards this week so remember and say hello!
Carol x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x